2015年5月11日月曜日

In the last class, we started to deal with essay topic, and learned some useful digital tools for writing.

Today we have so many digital tools and applications for computers and tablet terminals. If I search for new applications, many useful tools come up in an instant.
However, as I reflect that, I wonder how many applications I daily use in reality.
Actually, currently I use less than ten applications on my smartphone in daily life, though I have applications on my interface three times as many as I use.
I feel that digital devices are very useful and can be shortcut on tasks, but if I overuse them, I become overwhelmed by my devices and cannot concentrate on real life, distant from connection or enjoyment through the screen of my smartphone or laptop.
I think how we utilize those tools and applications is different from person to person, and it can be connected to how the person face the daily living.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿