2015年5月18日月曜日

In the last class, we learned some helpful tools and websites when find sources for essay. One of them is FreeDocumentaries.Org, and this site provide us many online documentary films, including the corporation, which my class is currently dealing with. 
I think this kind of websites are very fascinating, because those documentary films can provide many new ideas and knowledge.

I'm also interested in iTunes U, which gives us many universities' lectures. 
And among those education or learning support services, my favorite one is TED-Ed. TED-Ed provides many short lessons of educational contents, such as construction or origin of stuffs, or brief introduction of issues, concerning culture, religion, history and so on. This service is different from TED presentation in that TED-Ed mainly targets children, and their lessons use well-designed animation. 
But lessons are enough interesting and educative for adults, so I believe it is worth watching.
I think using those video or films as sources for academic essay is very good, but it is often forgotten or underestimated, so I'd like to use these multimedia references consciously in my essay.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿