2015年5月1日金曜日

In the last class, we dealt how we can take a short cut in dealing with task by dividing it among a group of people.
Certainly I can save time by dividing works and sharing it afterward, but I found some difficulties at first, to communicate and manage the task with people.

So what I thought is, in order to manage a task efficiently in groups,  we definitely need a leader who organize it. Especially when we have to manage a task with unfamiliar members or members in different grade or status, we need someone who put opinions together.
I have several presentations in classes other than RW class and I have to manage it with four other people, but I sometimes found difficulties in proceeding the task.
I think everyone can do their work easily if they had properly provided tasks, so I'd like to decide one leader first, before proceeding work from now. And hopefully, I want to learn how to manage tasks more efficiently.

1 件のコメント: