2015年4月20日月曜日

The Danger of the Internet?

In the last class, we studied about the danger in using the Internet and digital tools, such as hacking or leaks of personal information, and learned some application softwares which can be possible solutions of such problem.

As I learned the potential risk factors of the Internet and digital tools, I felt some kind of foggy uncomfortableness. I think the Internet or devices like computer or smartphone were invented and have been progressed for making our life more convenient and comfortable in the first place, but I feel that modern people are exposed to more and more risks just by the Internet society.
We can apply more strong and stable protection for let security certain, but can't we do anything without using the power of the Internet or digital technology itself?
Had I become unable to do anything without using technology in this world?
I feel that the Internet gives me limitations unconsciously at the same time it gives me a lot of information and possibilities. 

1 件のコメント: