2015年4月16日木曜日

April 15th's RW Class

In today's RW class, we covered some chrome and other browser's settings, information about online lectures such as ones given by the Open University and website like FutureLearn, and tips about Feedly and Blogger. 

 I have never thought seriously about taking online lectures, but I learned today that some courses are free, and I can apply for them by just enrolling online. I think the idea is fascinating, because I can take lecture I like at home, and some courses are given by special lecturers like prominent writers.
Though I am not sure whether I'll take those courses now because currently I am busy with my study at the university and some hobbies, I want to consider it if I could have time to spare.I am not a person like to be very progressive,  innovative or assert own theory on current issues, but I want to learn many things and opinions, and want to understand different views of others, so these stuffs will be very valuable for me.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to future learn I've bookmarked it for my own use later on

    返信削除