2014年5月13日火曜日

Before writing an essay...

In the last ARW class, we discussed topics of next five paragraph essay.
In the groups, we asked questions each other about partner's topics. Through the questioning,  I realized I have to think over my topic again, to make a detailed outline. 

And this following video gives other ideas about preparing an essay. :Office hours: Prewriting
I got some stuffs that I have to do before writing essay from this video, for example, writing down any ideas about the topic and brainstorming it, and once decided a main topic, more specific investigation are needed.

Through discussion and video, I noticed that writing essay constructively is far more difficult task than I have imagined. 
I'd like to write about food beliefs, for example, beliefs about locavorism(eating local food), health food, and diet food, but constructing three claims and finding sources seem to be very troublesome. So to begin with, I'd like to investigate the topic further, and think of opinions as many as I can, and prepare for the tutorial. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿