2015年6月1日月曜日

In the last class, we learned a few concept in writing essay, and proceeded each research and writing.
And we got an idea of creativeness as we create/write own works, by watching some YouTube videos.
As I acknowledged the importance of creativity, I remembered a building, or an artwork, which I visited recently.

Have you ever heard Reversible Destiny Lofts Mitaka (三鷹天命反転住宅) ?
It is an apartment house, which was built by architects/artists Shusaku Arakawa, and Madeline Gins, with the concept of "the house to not to die."
This is actually used for apartment, but the outlook and interior is really unique and innovative.
The whole room is painted in so many colors and composed by many shapes, the floor is not flat, and there are many hooks on the ceiling and you can hang baggage or what ever you like from them.
This building was really stimulating for me, and I felt as if it asks me "Who decided a room have to be square and angular, or a floor must be flat?"
I think the concept is really unique and creative, and I felt like visiting the different dimension, though this site is very close to the ICU campus.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿