2014年6月11日水曜日

I finally see the last of my work!

In the last class, we learned the priority of an essay.
When we start writing an essay, we write paragraphs of the body firstly, and the introduction and conclusion should be followed.
On the other hand, when an essay being read, especially when the reader wants quickly to get the content, introduction and conclusion will be read first. So we they are most important parts of one essay.
Therefore, we have to summarize the ideas of the body in introduction and conclusion, and ensure that the reader can fully understand the content by them.

I have dealt with my essay and essay topic for almost a month, but now only introduction is left.
So I finally see the last of my work!
I am happy that I can get through it soon, and summer vacation will come!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿